Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Senior Citizens Home In Coimbatore

L'ultimo post

Last post one of my favorite bloggers has been a verbal praise of chastity, betrayed for the last time, for a few lines (but "for the purpose" already too many). There was who , always writing for the last once said of his need to deal with "other" : "Certain things, and people in flesh and blood they need me, and I them" . To remain in the field of the most popular, here who surrender to their blog for " exit avant-garde mindset" , "disuattualizzare" the topics, rebuild "bastions" . Finally, I remember an ad of "leave (temporary? Final?)" and "the tip of nostalgia" for those entering " in sleep" to follow "work commitments, what to write, projects ". I, too, months ago, I wrote on this blog my "Last Post" (later canceled), in the idea, perhaps, elsewhere starting over and over again I would have respected better chaste severity that here I had so often violated. Now, summing up: this is really you read the last post, in the sense used by Pasquale Panella in speaking of one of his albums (can not remember if the last) with Lucio Battisti: the last, that is what comes after others, as is commonly said to "have you read the last article, you listened to the last record of such and such."

0 comments:

Post a Comment