Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bath Tub Straight Back Pillow

are on hunger strike!

Hello everyone, today April 14, 2010 by a hunger strike because the Italian institutions are not able to give me a job nor a home.
E 'from 1996 to knock on every door to find a job, I had to invent everything to try to maintain a certain decorum, but it was not enough!

The most important thing for me is that relating to my conscience, I am a person who still travel by word of honor, so I declare here that I will not touch solid food until they decide otherwise.

Either way whoever wants to, can be to check that all is done in absolute honesty, or it can also propose other solutions, other places also public from which one can be sure that I do not lie!

will respect the rules, do not eat.

my word!

soon. Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.




Today 15 April 2010 at 10:25

Today the second day of hunger strike, suspending my action when someone institutions will deign to listen and help an Italian citizen exemplary!
Prete A friend of mine (when I write to give consent who is) I was diagnosed with the syndrome of the Red Cross and I wrote many, many interesting things including this: You are incapable of dialogue, sometimes it seems naive to believe and to live in a world of angels.


will also why I consider myself an exemplary citizen, some others have to confirm if they are but who knows me well knows that it is!
E 'then a girl in Italy so, risk, to my way of being, for my conduct of life, indeed in danger of being truly a person to model!!

Ha ha ha ha ... ..

why I asked for the keys to our country to my mayor, however, did not spring!


Teo.



PS Yesterday I wrote about on the net: I have officially communicated to my Mayor, the President of the Liguria Region and other persons who, as of this morning are on hunger strike. I also stated that if they want to come here with me 24 hours a day to check, I have no problem. Theodore Mario Pizzorno.



Ps 1 I have written somewhere in these days that once I have not kept the word I was referring to the promise I had made, that is to go to the Madonna della Guardia, starting from a certain point, with up to a backpack full of stones.
I know it's not done but I am a sinner, but venial sinner!
tell you everything about myself, so time to time. In
life it takes patience.

Ps 2 While at this time I was writing this, my, I wanted to add that the institutions have not yet responded to my on hunger strike ...


Tinnnnnnn My Mayor Simone Franceschi has at least read it first:





15-Apr-2010 9:49
bed: I started a hunger strike Mario Pizzorno

From:
Mayor of Busalla (sindaco@comune.busalla.ge.it)
PRESS

OPEN A:

Attachments:
(268 bytes) ;



Message To: sindaco@comune.roncoscrivia.ge.it Cc: distrsoc51@comune.roncoscrivia.ge.it; info@claudioburlando.it; sindaco@comune.busalla.ge.it Subject: I started a hunger strike Mario Pizzorno Posted: 14/04/2010 18.41è was read on 15/04/2010 9:48.
calcHeight ();


Ps 3 Unaddressed correct, without checking, so much to me if I do the same question to answer after 20 years in the same way!

intellectual honesty, yes.



4 Ps You saved because maybe then I will fix it in time, to give grace to my confusion, for now, Blog. Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.


16 04 2010 13 and 47

A guy wrote to me: << ...ma il tuo sindaco non dovrebbe dormire la notte sapendo che un suo cittadino (aggiungo io esemplare) è in sciopero della fame!>>

Mayor Simone Franceschi I do not give up, feeling a little ':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v = lres9f2HMls



Teodoro Mario Pizzorno.

Teo for friends! They did

Marameo Marameo the judges and I do to you!

Ah ah ah

Ceredigion.




Ps I am writing to dozens of my "friends MEPs" to explain the situation. Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.



Today April 19, 2010:

Hello, today is the sixth day Hunger Strike, my mayor with all the town hall if it flaps its ears, give breath to the horns if you can.

Hello and thanks in advance.

Teo.

page is created for me by Mr. Giovanni Brambilla:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salviamo-il-salvabile-Mario-Pizzorno-non-aspettiamo-il-peggio/ 111658452201045



Today is a reporter came to my house, I was interviewed by Mr. Louis Meadows of the nineteenth century in Genoa.

The interview was long.

not give up !!!!!!!!!!! Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.



Today 19 04 2010 21 hours and 47 I wrote a comment to a friend Meetup of Genoa who is worried for me, for those over 40 and also for future generations.
I tried with other comments that I post here not to give him confidence in the future ....
He believes that institutions are insufficient to provide practical responses to citizens ...

Then I give him more confidence as well: Rem Oh I forgot, I asked him the keys to the country to my mayor, because I am an exemplary citizen, of what should be our model.

But he did not want to let go ...

year left us with the sidewalks with three fingers of ice, I knew who took the oaths, but not by me ...

The way I wrote it for next year, I am candid to stand before him and behind me to shovel the snow, so the citizens of Ronco Scrivia can finally walk without falling. Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment