Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sanitaryware Product Inida

"Il bridge non basta, naturalmente"

" I had only two loves in life, besides my wife, with whom have been married 64 years: I was at Lazard for 35 years, and in general 37. From the day after the meeting, for me it will be a tremendous test wondering what I will do today. Perhaps it is true that I am old, but to live neurons need to run and I need to work. In Lazard've seen so many presidents of large and very large companies that, maybe when I met by chance two years after their retirement, looked like a zombie. I participated in the European and World Championships in bridge, but the bridge is not enough course. In my life I have always motivated challenges, but the board what is the challenge? Perhaps death? I'll talk with my friends, bishops and cardinals. "So
Antoine Bernheim, 85, the eve of his last day as chairman of Assicurazioni Generali ( here, his interview with Small ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment