Thursday, April 22, 2010

Indian Satalite Freqency

I declare myself a victim of political persecution.



This platform does not allow me to highlight all the facts chronologically and that happen to me.
Dear readers know that from time to time ENRICH, depending on the evolution of my situation, so I'll have to add supplements in various posts, articles, inserting new news at the bottom of each post.


Any way to follow my unhappy story you can read here:


Democracy Workshop:


http://www.meetup.com/l-officina/messages/boards/thread/8928179/10 / # 35308136


May 4, 2010 A little while ago, I was contacted by Mrs. Sabrina Provenzani of AnnoZero, to which I have issued an initial telephone interview. Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.

Moles, moles ......


Today 07 05 2010 10 am and 30: Ms. Sabrina Provenzani think there is a Journalist ... Caterpillar, however, is proving to be another joke Assomarmi probably that of self-styled journalist Louis Meadows (I want to see the person to see if the gentleman who came to my house and Lodovico Meadows) also if I add Mrs. Silvia Lazzarino's Who Since, he called me on my cell. by a number in London, another one Mr. Upmann he says he is a journalist and another young man here believe that Ronco Scrivia, he should be a "journalist" but on weekends ago at the Stone Castle Guardian over here in the area.
Then I spoke about Facebook with another self-styled Gilberto Squizzato likely and also more likely pu-called Alfredo D'Amato;
for all these reasons and more, yesterday I went to the barracks of the Carabinieri
Ronco Scrivia nicely and I converse with the policeman Sebastian.
As soon as I have posted or complainant, I wish that the Judiciary is interested in my situation and not just those mentioned above.
update us.

Teodoro Mario Pizzorno.


Today 07 05 16 and 2010 hours ... Hello Don Paolo Farinella I've written that I esteem, I have offered two hundred euro which I declined, but now a little bit to help me get out of my unjust situation??
If you can, of course.

I, your money not because I have not accepted that you wrote to me in return I would have given way to repay, you know, maybe making me a bit to clean your church ..... .
Comunque grazie a qualche benefattore e soprattutto al negozio, riesco a tirare avanti ugualmente.
Appena posso ti regalerò un pizzo meraviglioso.

Mario Teodoro Pizzorno

P.s Ieri ho parlato con un signore che mi aveva promesso la casa, poi chissà ha cambiato idea ma...
Vabbè vorra dire che dormirò per strada come un barbone è una esperiaenza che mi manca, solo una notte dormii per strada, tanti anni fa...devo chiedere a mio fratello che lui ha provato per più tempo.
I wrote a post yesterday, but I do not want to exploit it, speak and write to my brother now publicly, as I wrote then of the rest of the network.

Hello I love you, I have sent to tell you also Livia Botto. (Specifying that this statement is addressed to Don Paolo Farinella and my brother Andrew.)

Mario Teodoro Pizzorno.



I declare politically persecuted and still ask for political asylum, I would be accepted, with my family in Sweden, England or America. Write to me qui: EO@ombudsman.europa.eu è la e-mail del mediatore europeo, dicendo che io desidero asilo politico in altra nazione. Mario Teodoro Pizzorno.

Alle ore 12 e 13 di oggi 22 04 2010 sono stato contattato sul mio cellulare 333 7170176, da un cooperativa, precisamente la Cisef ( Coop Pontex ) in qunato domani sarà ricevuto per un colloquio di lavoro presso l'ufficio comunale della signora Elena Doglio, alle ore 10 e 30.
Ho risposto di si e che domani sarò li puntuale!


Mario Teodoro Pizzorno.


Link al meetup di napoli:

http://www.meetup.com/Gli-amici-di-Beppe-Grillo-di-Napoli/messages/boards/thread/8928013/10/#35257798



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salviamo-il-salvabile-Mario-Pizzorno-non-aspettiamo-il-peggio/111658452201045 # / notes/salviamo-il-salvabile-mario-pizzorno- non-aspettiamo-il-peggio/una-richiesta-di-aiuto/115891635104763


Ronco Scrivia addition of 25 April 2010 at 17:13

Warning, Warning this post below is full of falsehood, now explain the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000186739646&v=app_2347471856 # / note.php? note_id = 397027468480

this link above, open well and read, you will find falsehoods about me because they have tried to de-legitimize, in all ways and manners.
So, I did 184 hours of hunger strike without touching even a crumb of bread!

point out that I have warned my Mayor Simone Francis, the social worker who follows my family and other institutional representatives, stating that they could come to my house 24 hours a day, to check that it took place on a regular basis.
I wrote that I would be available to move in institutional or other public place.

Lord, gentlemen, that we see in Italy ..., however, did not show anyone!


Moreover, I do not know who exactly has indeed sought to delegitimize and discredit me in every way possible,

They will not succeed, because they do not know where I could attack them and they are many ... ..

Arridunque while trying to defend myself on the internet, my only source of protection, some pity, Mr. Giovanni Brambilla, showed me a page that has only served faithfully copy and paste my writings.

page provided by Giovanni Brambilla:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salviamo-il-salvabile-Mario-Pizzorno-non-aspettiamo-il-peggio/111658452201045?v=app_2347471856


At one point, The situation is convoluted at this point I go to the maximum pressure, not least because in the hunger strike and I had already fainted several times.
Someone (who will verify, unless all the post ..) (focus on people who were not expert in computer and telecommunication, know that you can make fake accounts, we know there are lots of trolls, ie impostors, who are there to various reasons ...) I propose to do a second page that explains my situation is but at the same time bring me benefit, ie a subscription.

fact is that I get to a gentleman named Albert Woods (Attention, attention, probably self-styled Albert Woods, because Mr. Alberto Woods is a missionary who lives in Nicaragua and in front of which, I am a citizen of the Italian sample, template, I raise my hat! )

Everything here is even more complicated!!


were saying that the would begin to stink ... (otherwise it means that someone has blocked my e-mail so I can not send nor receive it) anyway, or rather the self-styled Albert Woods wrote on the page created for me , for the subscription as follows: "I wrote to Maria asking what I could do for him, but I have not received an answer."

I, as I read this sentence I started to feel even more stink di bruciato, poi leggendo ancora h queste frasi:” Ho telefonato al Comune di Ronco Scrivia ed ho parlato con una assistente sociale, la quale mi ha confermato che purtroppo nel piccolo comune di 4485 abitanti esistono, a causa della crisi economica, molte persone in situazioni ancora peggiori di quella di Mario. Mario, dice l'assistente sociale del Comune, non é disposto a collaborare, ma pretende con prepotenza un aiuto che il Comune non gli ha mai negato, ma che non può continuare a dare solo a lui.”

Qui siamo alla denigrazione completa, studiata a tavolino da una persona che ha una capacità incredibile, quasi come la mia ma, la usa nel male!



Nota: Integrazione to finish, is complex to write these things .... rest assured that I write all about me!
word of honor of Theodore Mario Pizzorno. 25 04 2010 hours 18:38





I wrote in 2007 that now wants to do now Luigi De Magistris.

http://www.meetup.com/beppegrillogenova/messages/boards/thread/3663013?thread=3663013


So probably as a m'individuano CapoPopolo, so everything is explained.


27 04 2010 36 A at 11 and my son Django:

Dear Son as you want but you think your father is a Mazzini, the real ones, those who have always said that if they found the arrival of the funnel, it would be dressed as a partisan and he would go to the mountains! The psychiatric
are willing to do it and also to undergo lie-detector tests, but in America, with referees third British, Swedes, Germans, and maybe even Dutch!
daddy loves you more good!

Hello.

Your Father always.

Ps Do not say anything to Jacob, the shattered!

I'm not afraid to die:

Hello Giancarlo Belletti, (do read on Crithian Abundance) read here: Dear Vincent, Massimo dear, dear Robert Fico because Naples is not responding ????? Anyway today I wrote facebbok like this: This morning in my house I saw an ugly face .... My country is divided into smaller neighborhoods, not missed anything. If someone comes along who is not from here, you notice. I invite all who wish to speak with me personally for any questions, so you'll understand that I am a normal person. TeoFatevi recognize, because it is true that Don Paolo Farinella I was diagnosed with the syndrome of the Red Cross, but if I want to hurt .... Hello. Teo.Penso at this point in the road there will be over, I'm going to live where I do not know, however, find some gaming institutions, are almost certain to 90 percent! If I die, with an incident like what happened to the parents of Judge Forleo, or something similar will be murder. Light! I have no enemies to mai.Ho a character that can talk to anyone, if they are not bad guys, of course! Teodoro Mario Pizzorno. Ps ...... Come to know me, my prior approval, so you'll understand. Mario Pizzorno.


27 04 2010 hours 24:03

I am not defending my brother, but if others are worse than him, I say is right than the previous!

At this time I phoned my brother, do not respond, is already the second time that does not respond Ola! My brother, my brother Andrew. Well, I sent a text message days ago to say he was here in Genoa seven years have not seen him. I do not get me to renounce ulteriromente stumentalizzare, also because ... My brother is a "thug" And I'll put you in prison .... Teo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment