Saturday, February 6, 2010

Transfer Autocad Ke 3dsmax

Francesco Barbato, IDV etc ...

I have personally talked to Francesco Barbato, by phone.

I say this to say that IDV is somehow different, or at least that there are people in IDV, the better!
Maybe, maybe ...

I have not yet given the final decision on all IDV, as it is too complicated if you do not have time to be interested only in politics, then I expose the facts and my thoughts.

For example, when I heard the phone with Frank Barbato, I talked about my personal things that I have not posted here, only for reasons of time, because I always have to run, to put together the ends meet: well Francis I have heard and is not a trivial matter!

I know it should be the norm but, as we all know is not so, I have written to more than 300 senators and deputies and have not been heard!

I am neither brother tantomeno parente di Barbato però, dico che lui ha risposto al numero di telefono che ha messo sul suo sito web e su FaceBook.
Purtroppo anche lui è in mezzo alla tempesta, con mare forza 10!
Comunque vedremo con il tempo.

Per essere ancora più chiari, io ho sempre detto che non sono dell’IDV e lo confermo, non nascondo che ho votato per IDV in passato ( Di Pietro) e che alle ultime elezioni ho votato Luigi De Magistris, Luigi perché l’ho considerato quasi come me, cioè un cittadino modello!

Non faccio sconti a nessuno, dico solo quello che veramente penso e quando faccio una analisi cerco di essere, nei limiti umani, il più preciso e fedele possibile, non mi va di dire nonsense, I read the Blog of Antonio Di Pietro (Di Pietro is still one of those 300 who did not respond to an Italian citizen, that is, to me!) Antonio exculpatory responses of many accusations that it is difficult to understand if basis or if they are exploited.

So I try to understand ...

not easy, not easy to judge, should be in for a better understanding.

Yesterday I listened to the speech Donadi, nice words, then you put them into practice, one thing is certain there is great excitement in IDV, probable changes and a lot of good people!

The rotten apple in the basket never fails, God forbid, we must identify chi è e prenderla a calci!
(Devo avere una Sindrome della Crocerossina particolare, atipica, io!)

Non è facile, non è facile giudicare, bisogna essere dentro per capire meglio.



Ci sono però, dei fatti che fanno pensare molto…


Per esempio quando appresi che la signora Manuela Cappello consigliere nonché assessore IDV qui in Genova diede le dimissioni….(Non sono proprio un amico della signora Cappello)

E poi ho letto e ascoltato anche questo:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6veov1n3CE&feature=player_embedded


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UelTDTAhQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.ilgiornale.it/interni/la_base_rivolta_contro_di_pietro__nascono_comitati_glasnost/02-11-2009/articolo-id=395633-page=0-comments=1

http://www.armandodellabella.it / testo.asp? id = 1183



I do not know who is right, but I think ...

I'll have to read, listen to (especially if you do not succeed in founding a party that I think would be the best thing, because of I trust me) if you decide to enter in IDV.
Also if I want, because someone like me do not know if it is better to enlist ...





If fate wills IDV will come in to try to improve it, I know that Manuel and others now think "But we've already shown us, and if some 'is ...."

But I'm not them! Theodore

Mario Pizzorno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment